This scented candle takes us back to the moment when the fire has gone out, the smoky scent of almost-burnt Birchwood stays in the air, bold and sensual, with a touch of Moroccan Rose to add some light. We talk for hours, keep each other up all night: I ask nothing of you as long as the fire burns bright. By the light of the dying embers we make love, vowing to meet again. When that promise is broken, only the fragrance will remain.
A Smoky, Incense evoking a late evening by the fire, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
250 Gr - 8.8 Oz.,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Reuse your candle glass with one of our scented candle refills.
Once the fire has gone out, the smoky scent of almost-burnt wood stays in the air, bold and sensual, with a touch of Cherry Blossom to add some light. We talk for hours, keep each other up all night: I ask nothing of you as long as the fire burns bright. By the light of the dying embers we make love, vowing to meet again. When that promise is broken, only the fragrance will remain.
This scent is a note imagined as a fireplace that smells abundantly of Charcoal. Something black, very smokey. The original idea was to imagine this coal being completely consumed, removed from the fire for us to keep the essence only. A charcoal so black that it smells of Cherry Blossom and Rose Absolute.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
M — 180€
Choose your fragrance
250 gr — 130€
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…