You want to remain incognito? But this scented candle makes you want to kiss, touch and hug. Resist if you can the fervour of Heliotrope, the sweetness of Lavender, the call of a Birch forest. You’ll see it’s great but if you don’t have the time, we understand.
An Oriental, Powdery fragrance evoking an incognito meeting, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
80 Gr - 2,8 Oz.,
H 69mm x D 57mm,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous. The 80g candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of D'ORSAY. All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of candle makers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen.
D'ORSAY waxes are composed of a mixture of mineral and vegetable matter, and have been the subject of specific development to guarantee optimal combustion and olfaction. The wicks, which are placed by hand, are made of 100% cotton and double-braided to ensure a stable flame. The packaging is also made in France using paper from sustainable resources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. We have also chosen not to cellophane our packaging, which is simply sealed with a sticker attesting to an intact product.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
It’s 11:15pm, you can’t wait to kiss, caress and embrace your lover. Resist, hover, make time to discover. Dare to take a surrealist nosedive into a world made for sapiosexual soulmates, replete with Heliotrope, muffled Amber, forests of Birch, almond and Vanilla. Give it a try and you might fly, but if you haven’t got the time, we won’t mind.
The fragrance is based on Wood and Spice accords, a very carnal fragrance. The intimacy of Cardamom, the tenderness and vibration of the Woods and the Incense which brings a mystical form to this moment. This fragrance is imagined as a kind of dance between these spices, resins and soft woods.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
A l'abri des regards
190 gr — 60€
À l'abri des regards
90 ML — 80€
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…